Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lisa and Jonathan's wedding

Jeff's sister, Lisa, got married last Sunday and it was absolutely beautiful. I'm a week late on this post because it was quite the wedding extravaganza and its taken us a week to recover! Lisa's husband, Jonathan (Jon, JP), is a great guy, brother-in-law, doctor, etc... He's a catch. His proposal to Lisa is one for the record books. Picture this - in July 2007 they went to Tanzania to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. This is where he proposed. On the summit. At sunrise. Seriously.
So after over a year of planning, the wedding weekend arrived. Friends and family flew in from all over the country. I was happy to be able to reintroduce myself to all of Jeff's family since the only time I had met them was at our wedding. The wedding was a huge celebration and celebrate we did. The only pictures I have are from the reception but thankfully my camera decided to play nice for a little while.

Hava Nagila

Lisa and the parents (my in-laws)

All the new siblings

No comments: