Friday, October 16, 2009

Up, up and away


I know that there are much more important things to worry about in the world, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t glued to my computer yesterday when the “balloon boy” was allegedly flying through the air. Maybe it’s the new mom in me, but I was pretty nervous for the kid. That thing was going really fast, really high in the air. Well, we all know how it ended. The little punk was in a cardboard box hiding in the attic the whole time. And then he got sick on national television this morning. Twice. I watch the Today show every morning because Meredith and Matt somehow make my early mornings a bit easier. I don’t watch it to see a little kid barf in a Tuperware container as his famewhoring dad tries to talk his way out of a corner. I’m officially over the balloon boy. Ick.

No comments: