Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm committed. Or commit me?

I started P90X literally an hour and a half ago. As in "I just finished Day 1 of 90 days". Since I'm putting this out there for the world to see, I think I just committed myself to actually following through with this thing. I'm not taking a before picture or measurements. I'll just let the jeans do the talking. Or the bikini. Jeff and I are taking a little 4 day mental health break to Cali on April 9 so I have exactly 2 months from tomorrow to make myself presentable. I guess at the pace I'm on, I'll only be two thirds presentable...

On the cute front, Momo is convinced that Cal has said "Hi" on two occasions over the past week. I'm not buying it although I wouldn't mind a child prodigy. Or at least a kid with really advanced verbal skills. He has also started shooting dirty looks to people that annoy him, specifically loud adults. I'm not naming any names, but if looks could kill there would have been a couple of dead guys at the Lee's Superbowl party last night. Cal was not down with the noise.

Back to the subject at hand - Day 1 is on the books. Ninety days from now, I better be describing some major muscle definition or I'm demanding a refund.

No comments: